Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you for the marvelous messages :)


As you may have noticed, my online life has been fairly limited lately. I know you have because I've received numerous thoughtful inquiries asking if everything is ok :) You are too sweet!

I try to keep my posts focused on the subject that brought you to my blog and not on personal stuff. In this case.... I realized that I need to let you know what has been occupying much of my concentration.

My doctor sent me to have a routine test recently. Something odd was noticed. The concern is discolored areas that can indicate cancerous cells. Gulp! In order to find out if I have cancer or not, I had to have a full body scan. Now, I'm dealing with the hard part of waiting for the results.

On top of that ~ A few weeks ago, I introduced you to our new rescued puppy. Jasper disappeared from our yard :( We love our dog soooo much. Jasper even has a blog.... http://jasperthedoggie.blogspot.com Breaking my heart!

Thankfully, life hasn't been all gloom & doom. Several dear friends came to town (from Florida, Texas, England, etc), we discovered two local bands/performers that rock, celebrated birthdays, danced the night away until the place shut down and so on. Things like this are what keep us going through tough spots, right?

I haven't had much time for online fun. When I do log on, your fantastic messages are very uplifting :)

I hope to have good news to share with you soon. That will make us extremely happy.... at least, until the medical bills begin pouring in *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Kandye!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kandyegirl, you sure are going through a lot right now and have missed your comments. Please know I'm thinking of you and everything you're going through. Hugs and kisses. audreyd