Sunday, May 16, 2010

Storm =(

Hi all ~

The sky went dark this afternoon just as a wrathful hail storm materialized out of no where. It mercilessly bashed my sweet, lil car. Busting out the front and rear windshields, as well as creating deep dents every where. The back part of my car is mostly glass.... completely gone! The storm also bashed me. I have bruises and angry, red welts developing all over my body from rushing out in it. Tree branches are littering the yard. I'll know more about the damage to my car, home, etc when the fury abates.


I have already heard from so many of you who learned that a vicious storm had hit Oklahoma City. Thank you for the amazing care and concern! You are the best!

=( Kandye

2 comments:

Silverchex said...

I pray you are safe and sound. My mom was born and raised in Oklahoma City. Tornado Alley... I hope all the inclement weather comes to a stop!

Site Owner said...

Wow Kandye. Praying all is well.