Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hey Nielsen! ranking system has changed




Several of the great fans who keep Moonlight & its cast at the top of Hey Nielsen's rankings have emailed new information to me. Apparently, the way the website handles its ratings has changed. The show and stars need opinions now more than ever! It is also important to leave comments and react to other people's opinions.

Right now, Moonlight is still #1.... that is due to the continued dedication of the fans. However, Alex O'Loughlin has fallen from #2 to #3, and the rest of the cast completely out of the Top Ten. Just think ~ you get to tell everyone what you think about our show, Sophia Myles, Alex O'Loughlin, Shannyn Sossamon, Jason Dohring, Brian J White, David Blue and Eric Winter while helping to maintain its visibility :)

http://www.heynielsen.com/view/moonlight/

Update : I just found out that my Alex O'Loughlin fan blog has its own listing on Hey Nielsen! http://www.heynielsen.com/view/alex-oloughlin-fanblog/ WOW! Not sure how this happened. They did not contact me, so I don't know if the website staff simply picked my page or if the fans nominated it. Either way.... it is a great honor. Thank you for all your wonderful support :) It means a great deal to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its always a pleasure to support a great site. The fans REALLY turned out yesterday and MOONLIGHT & Alex had some great gains. Unfortunately not good enough to offset the huge gain of Swingtown (I KNOW, totally incomprehensible). Alex fell to #5 but I think there is reason to hope to get him back to #4 tomorrow and even close if not taking over #3. Its going to take all of us that came yesterday to do it again today, however. We don't have the publicity going for us as Swingtown & 90210 have at the moment.

justmick

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a fantastic site about our Alex and our Moonlight. It is so important to keep the buzz on this great actor and I belive Hey Nielsen does that. Alex moved to #3 as of 09/13, but weekends are always rough for us. Please let us give our opinions and comments daily to Alex, Moonlight and the cast. Again, thank you for keeping up with a wonderful, easy to use and friendly site. I am delighted!
Bianca33

Anonymous said...

Thank you for publishing daily the HN scores. This is a great way to help Alex back to Number 2
lanouette

Moonlight said...

Hello all ~

THANK YOU! Most importantly, you have my thanks for working sooooooo hard to keep Moonlight & Alex O'Loughlin at the top of Hey Nielsen's rankings :)

On a personal note... you have my appreciation for adding my Alex fan blog to the site and saying such wonderful things about it! I am blown away by your support & kindness. The past few months have been difficult in too many ways. It is nice to be able to get online and forget all the problems for a bit. I want you to know that your thoughtfulness has made a difference!

XOXOXXO ~
Kandye

One easy mouse click will feed the hungry....
http://www.hungersite.com

Oooooklahoma City!
http://seeokc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this site and glad to see it on HN. I always know if information is garnered from your site it is accurate and informative. Thanks for that!