Saturday, September 6, 2008

No date for debut of Alex O'Loughlin's new show


Speculating about Alex O'Loughlin's new tv show ~ when it will premiere.... what format it will have.... if he will be the lead or part of an ensemble cast, etc ~ has been occupying entertainment reporters & fans alike ever since his CBS talent holding deal announcement. TV Guide's, Matt Mitovich, published one such question that he received on the subject.

I think I will use one of my fave photos of Alex to go with this post :)

Today's News: Our Take

Got any news on what the new CBS show starring Moonlight cutie Alex O'Loughlin will be about, and when it will start? — Susan

Matt : Would that I did, if only because it would make me the most popular news blogger on the Web. Alas, insiders tell me it may be a while before Alex O's new gig is a go, seeing as new series development is an "inexact science." It's simply hard to predict what project he'll get attached to, or when it will come to be.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Mega-Buzz-Lost/800046221

No comments: