Saturday, July 5, 2008

Video ~ Alex O'Loughlin radio interview with Daybreak USA


Glorann37620 has created this great video to go along with an interview Alex O'Loughlin did with Daybreak USA back in May. They talked to him on the day that Click (episode #1x14) was to air. Interesting little tid bits, like ~ In the Moonlight scene of Mick asking Josef to re-turn him (Fated to Pretend episode #1x13), one of the lines that really became a fan favorite was "He has my Beth." Alex reveals that he improved that bit of dialogue! He says in this interview, " 'My Beth' just came out of me being in the moment in the scene... In Mick there for the moment... I don't even remember it happening... When we were shooting, I was just thinking about how much I love this woman." Showing yet again how he brought Mick to life for us :)

No comments: