Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Message of thanks to fans from Alex O'Loughlin


Alex has written a gracious note to his fans. He is clearly touched by all the messages he has received from you! Can you imagine how much mail he receives? I think it is sweet of him to apologize for not being able to respond to everyone quickly.

I have been a fan of Alex's work for years, so he has no worries here :) I support him in all his projects!

Dear Family, Friends and wonderful fans.

I have recently been going through a lot of mail from you guys and I wanted to take this opportunity to say a few things.

First, I would like to preface by apologizing for any late replies to mail I have been sent. I try to get to it all asap but sometimes it goes through a number of different channels before I even see it and time can slip away.

But the main reason for me writing is that I have found myself totally overwhelmed at the amount of support you have all been giving me in this time.

Its true, to have something you put your heart into taken away can be difficult, painful and sometimes confusing. In this instance all of the above. But never do you expect to receive anything like the amount of cards, letters and notes of appreciation and love that I have recently. It has been awesome!

Thank you all so very much.

Only too well do I understand the attachment so many of you had to Moonlight and to Mick, Beth, Josef and the gang but now that they have been laid to rest I can only hope you will all follow me into my next exciting adventure, whatever that may be.

We all fought so hard.
We all worked so hard.
I guess some things are simply out of our hands.

I look forward with great anticipation to giving you all the news of the next chapter in this crazy career of mine!! And again, thanks for all the wonderful support.

Warmest regards

Alex O'loughlin. x o x

Photo ~ Mick St John ( Alex O'Loughlin ) on the boardwalk in Moonlight's Fated to Pretend episode ( #1x13 )

No comments: