Thursday, July 10, 2008

Daemon's TV writer not impressed by preview of The Ex-List


Sandie, from Daemon's TV, has written an article about the incredibly lame show (The Ex-List) that CBS is planning to air in place of the canceled Moonlight. In the piece, she says basically the same thing we did upon seeing a preview video of the usurper.

What were they thinking?!?!? As I ranted in a previous blog post... CBS executives stated they want to attract more female viewers. However, they axe Moonlight & Mick St John/Alex O'Loughlin in favor of this rubbish. URGH!

First Look: CBS’ THE EX-LIST
By Sandie

Now that we have learned a little more about CBS’ new primetime schedule, it’s time to take a closer look at all of their new shows, next up THE EX-LIST.

So this is what they are replacing Moonlight with…well I’m not going to lie, it doesn’t look even half as good as Moonlight. Then again, it’s a totally different genre, which begs the question why would they put it after Ghost Whisperer?

I’m not sure if I am convinced yet, I would really need to take a look at the full pilot to make a decision, but let’s just say it’s going to have to be REALLY good for me to get over the fact that it replaced Moonlight (which we all know I loved).

http://www.daemonstv.com/2008/07/06/first-look-cbs-the-ex-list-picture-video/

No comments: