Monday, April 28, 2008

Wallpaper ~ Alex O'Loughlin in new TV Guide Magazine Sexiest Stars issue


New, free Alex O'Loughlin Wallpaper

You gotta love the mail when something like this is inside! The latest issue of TV Guide Magazine (May 5th to 11th) has a two page spread of Alex O'Loughlin... pages 56 & 57. As I posted earlier, Alex is the winner in their Sexiest Sci-Fi guy poll. Now we know what the phoot shoot we saw previously was for :)

*swoon* I think this should have been the magazine's cover shot!

I made this picture big enough for you to use as your wallpaper. I had the sneaking feeling that you would want to decorate your computer desktop or MySpace layout with a new Alex background.

Accompanying the dreamy photo of Alex in TV Guide is this quote from Sophia Myles regarding his hotness. No matter how much time spent with him, I can't imagine becoming "immune." I couldn't possibly get used to that delicious man!

"I'm immune to Alex's hotness. I see more of him than any boyfriend I've ever had. I'm very privileged because of that, but since I see him so much, I've overdosed on his hotness. It's just the norm. But other people get weak in the knees around him. They start blushing. They drool. He has that Johnny Depp thing, a special sparkle that's just magic. How do you define it? The young girls love him, the older ladies love him, and the gay guys love him. He's really good at expressive movement and loves musical theater. He's also up there with the greatest comedian I've ever known. I go home with stomach pains from laughing so hard. It's constant. He's kinda crude, English and Australians have a great connection when it comes to humor, and we can be outrageous. You couldn't put some of it in print. Americans don't know what to do with us, but I like that"

- Moonlight costar Sophia Myles

Click on the Alex O'Loughlin photograph above for a larger version of the image.

No comments: