Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kristin Dos Santos speaks to Nina Tassler


Kristin Dos Santos, from E!, spoke to Nina Tassler about canceling Moonlight. For someone who says, "I personally love the show. I love working with Alex O'Loughlin and Joel Silver" she sure has a funny way of showing it, doesn't she?

Lindsay in Atlanta :

I am a little miffed at you, Mrs. Dos Santos. When it comes to TV watching, you are my go-to girl. If you tell me to watch it, I do. So, I'm miffed that now that Moonlight is gone, and I'm hooked. You have given us nothing to sooth our broken hearts. Where is your gritty (but always polite) interview with those evil CBS bosses? Give us something please!

Kristin Dos Santos :

I did talk to CBS president Nina Tassler last week at the CBS upfront about the cancellation of Moonlight, a show so many fans loved passionately, and she defended the decision, saying, "Once we got back up on the air it was about the numbers and the ratings, and we were just struggling a little bit. I loved the show. I personally love the show. I love working with Alex O'Loughlin and Joel Silver, and I just think we had to make some very tough decisions. It was hard." Not half as hard as it is for the fans who went to great lengths to save this series, Nina! Just sayin'! I'm also working on getting an exit interview with one of the stars or producers for later this week, so stand by.

http://tinyurl.com/6xb7ma

No comments: