Thursday, May 8, 2008

SPOILER ~ New promo photos for Moonlight's What's Left Behind episode (#1x15)

SPOILER PHOTOS! It's been a long time since I originally posted the promo pics for What's Left Behind (episode #1x15)..... so I thought it would be a good idea to repost them for the show tomorrow night!

Repost ~







SPOILER ALERT!







Alex O'Loughlin in uniform as flashback Mick St John! I can practically hear the *thudding* already ;> CBS released these new spoiler promo photos for Moonlight's What's Left Behind episode (#1x15).

Sooooo many ways this story could go. We knew our writers were fantastic, but they are going all out with these four new episodes! I am torn cuz I can not wait to see them, and yet I also don't want to get to the last one.

As always, click on the images above for bigger versions of the photographs.

No comments: